In Re Notices of Intention to Foreclose Served by Midfirst Bank
Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division-General Equity Part, Passaic County
Docket No. F-12399-12
Please note: There may be documents in the court's case jacket that are not displayed in this list. You can view a full list of the documents filed in this case by accessing the "Civil Case Public Access" link on the main page of this website. The images of those documents are only available by visiting your local Superior Court courthouse or the Superior Court Clerk's Office to view them on a public access terminal through the Judiciary Electronic Filing and Imaging System (JEFIS).
- Septemeber 3, 2013 - Motion to Reopen Order to Show Cause
- May 6,2013- Attorney Response
- December 31, 2012 - Objection to Order to Show Cause - Whitehurst, A.
- December 10, 2012 - Objection to Order to Show Cause - Julien, S.
- October 5, 2012 - Final Order (Signed)
- October 4, 2012 - Final Order (Proposed)
- September 28, 2012 - Attorney Response to Objections
- September 21, 2012 - Certification of Mailing
- August 30, 2012 - Objection to Order to Show Cause - Whitehurst, A.
- July 18, 2012 - Order to Show Cause (Signed)
- July 18, 2012 - 2nd Amended Order to Show Cause (Proposed)
- July 16, 2012 - Loan List (Searchable PDF)
- July 16, 2012 - Certification of Service (MidFirst)
- July 16, 2012 - Amended Order to Show Cause (Proposed)
- July 3, 2012 - Notice of Docket Number Assignment
- July 3, 2012 - Certification (Nichols) Midfirst
- July 3, 2012 - Verified Complaint
- July 3, 2012 - Order to Show Cause (Proposed)