English | Espaņol

|Back to Somerset/Hunterdon/Warren|

Contact Information: Interpreting Issues - Somerset County

To Obtain or Cancel an Interpreter

Civil Division
Liz Creedon
Family Division
Hsiao-Ning (May) Chang
(908)231-7600, ext. 7537
Criminal Division
Lela Kocur
Probation Division
Mary Kate Soriano

When the court has scheduled a matter requiring an interpreter, parties are required to notify the court if the matter settles or is otherwise to be postponed so that the court does not incur unnecessary interpreter fees. A party that fails to notify the court may be assessed the cost of the interpreter. Please contact the division where the case originates.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us | © New Jersey Judiciary