Cumberland - Vicinage 15
60 West Broad Street
Enter your address (street, city state)
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
Cumberland County Courthouse
From N.J. Turnpike:
- Take Exit 2 to Route 322 East.
- Take Route 322 East for 3 miles. Turn right onto Route 77 South.
- Take Route 77 South into Bridgeton (about 22 miles) where it becomes Pearl St.
- From Pearl St., turn right onto Broad St. (Route 49). Courthouse is on the corner of W. Broad and Fayette Sts., 3 blocks from Pearl St.
From Woodbury Area:
- Take Route 45 South into Mullica Hill.
- From Route 45, turn onto Route 77 South. Then proceed as in Step 3 above.
- Take Rte. 295 South to Exit 26 (Delaware/Atlantic City).
- Take Rte. 42 South to Rte. 55 South.
- Take Rte. 55 South to Exit 29.
- At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Sherman Ave.
- Go 6.3 miles and turn left on Woodruff Ave. ( third traffic light )
- Go 1.1 miles to Rte. 49 and turn right.
- Go 3 miles and Cumberland County Courthouse will be on your left
From Atlantic City Area:
- Take Atlantic City Expressway to Exit 17 W to Route 50 South.
- Take Route 50 South 17 miles into Tuckahoe. Turn right onto Route 49.
- Take Route 49 West into Bridgeton (about 27 miles), where it becomes Broad St. Courthouse is at the corner of W. Broad and Fayette Sts., on the left.
Parking for Cumberland County Courthouse
Parking for jurors and court users is available in the county parking garage located on Vine Street behind the prosecutor's office building (west of Fayette Street and Vine Street intersection). Some local street parking is also available.