Video Conferencing Information
The following documents may use Adobe PDF format.
- Video Conferencing Best Practice Guide
- Video Conferencing Coordinators - NJ State Prisons
- Video Conferencing Coordinators - County Jails
- Video Conferencing Coordinators - Juvenile Detention Facilities
- Download Polycom CMAD Desktop Software
The New Jersey Judiciary deploys a large videoconferencing network to help meet the demanding needs of the courts. Our video capabilities include meeting room systems for training and conferences, video courtrooms to facilitate numerous court activities such as remote testimony and arraignments, and desktop solutions for realtime collaboration. This multiuse conferencing network increases the efficiency of staff, eliminates travel to meetings, and provides the courts solutions to reduce delays at trials and avoid safety concerns related to transportation of individuals from correctional facilities.