Final Report of the Task Force on Gay and Lesbian Issues
Below are links to the individual sections of the Final Report of the Task Force on Gay and Lesbian Issues and the Supreme Court's Administrative Determinations on the Report.
The files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. In order to view or print each section, you will need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free of charge. A set of free tools that allow visually disabled users to read documents in Adobe PDF format is available at Access.adobe.com.
The entire report can be dowloaded as a ".zip" compressed file by clicking here. (Please Note: This file is in excess of 5Mb in size)
If you would like a hard copy of the report, please contact Jeff Newman, Administrative Office of the New Jersey Courts, Richard J. Hughes Justice Complex, P.O. Box 968, Trenton, NJ 08625.
Supreme Court's Administrative Determinations
- I. Executive Summary
- II. Introduction and Overview
- III. Current New Jersey Law Pertaining to Sexual Orientation
- IV. Survey Analysis
- V. Public Hearings and Unsolicited Submissions
- VI. Conclusions and Recommendations
- Appendix I. Bibliography
- Appendix II. Endnotes
- Appendix III Survey With Raw Data
- Members of the Task Force on Gay and Lesbian Issues