Rules of Conduct for Drug Court Participants
1. You must arrive for the Drug Court session by 8:45 a.m. or 12:45 p.m. depending upon your Probation Officer.
2. You must be prepared to stay for court from 8:45 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. or 12:45 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
3. Do not bring children under 10 years of age (Unless in an emergency).
4. Hats of any kind are not to be worn in the courtroom.
5. Do not chew gum in the courtroom.
6. Turn off your cell phone when entering the courtroom.
7. You must call probation every day except Sunday.
8. You must bring proof that you went to three (3) NA/AA meetings whenever you report to your probation officer. These meetings should be spread across the entire week. Attending all the meetings in 1 day will not be acceptable.
9. You must bring your pay stubs to your probation officer. If you are a full time student, bring your course registration form with you at the beginning of each semester.
10. All urine test results must be negative.
11. If you fail to give a urine or if it registers low creatinine it is the same as if you tested positive.
12. If you miss Community Service, Drug Court , Treatment Session or other appointment a BENCH WARRANT will be issued for your arrest. Only your Probation Officer can excuse you from these requirements because of illness or emergency. Always call your PO first.
13. You must have your name and number on your mailbox to aid your Probation Officer in finding you. If he cannot locate your residence it will result in a missed probation appointment.
14. All special requests, such as movement to the next phase, must be submitted prior to 4 pm on Thursday to be considered for court on Monday.
15. You must obtain permission from your Probation Officer prior to changing jobs or residence.