The Judiciary Times
Each quarter, the Judiciary Times publishes statewide and local news stories about the New Jersey courts, including new programs and services offered by the Judiciary, recent events held around the state and accomplishments of judges and staff.
In 2015, the Judiciary Times received a third place award for newsletter writing and design from the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists (NJSPJ).
The Judiciary Times holds five previous awards from NJSPJ and two Astra Awards for Excellence in Newsletter Writing from the New Jersey Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association.
|Highlights of the Winter 2015-2016 (PDF Version) (Flipbook Version)
- Legal Trailblazer Marie L. Garibaldi Dies at 81
- A Life Changed Through Adoption: One Person's Story
- Why Criminal Justice Reform Is Important for New Jersey
- LGTB Issues Focus of Camden Vicinage Forum
- Move Toward Criminal Justice Reform Accelerates in New Year
- Smiles and Celebrations Mark Adoption Day 2015 in N.J
- Forming Forever Families on Adoption Day in New Jersey
- Judges Formalize Hundreds of Adoptions Throughout N.J.
- Dawn Brevard-Waters Named Middlesex Vicinage Trial Court Administrator2
- Karen Suter, Francis Vernoia Named to Appellate Division
- Hudson AJ Bariso Honored With Award
- Farkas Retires as TCA in Somerset/Hunterdon/Warren Vicinage
- Essex Vicinage Hosts Active Shooter Drill to Test Preparedness
- Ombudsman Programs Marks Decade of Service to Court Users