The Judiciary Times
Each quarter, the Judiciary Times publishes statewide and local news stories about the New Jersey courts, including new programs and services offered by the Judiciary, recent events held around the state and accomplishments of judges and staff.
In 2014, the Judiciary Times received a third place award for newsletter writing and design from the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists (NJSPJ).
The Judiciary Times holds four previous awards from NJSPJ and two Astra Awards for Excellence in Newsletter Writing from the New Jersey Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association.
|Highlights of the Summer 2015 (PDF Version)
- Assignment Judges Retire in Essex, Morris/Sussex
- Sallyanne Floria Named to Succeed Costello in Essex Vicinage
- Vicinages Developing Improvement Plans on Access and Fairness
- Jennifer Perez Named Director of Trial Court Services at AOC
- Eastty Named Appellate Division Clerk for Administrative Services
- Howard Williams: A Bergen Vicinage Probation Pioneer
- Artifacts, African-American Pioneers Focus of Bergen Event
- Judge Grant Speaks at AOC's Black History Month Celebration
- Speaker Recites King Speech in Character at Ocean Program
- New Monmouth Conference Helps Foster Communication
- Following the Groundhog, Middlesex Hosts Job Shadowing Day
- Judiciary Expands eCourts Initiative to Filings in Tax Court
- Passaic Vicinage Judge Employs Technology for Hearings Over Recess