The Judiciary Times
Each quarter, the Judiciary Times publishes statewide and local news stories about the New Jersey courts, including new programs and services offered by the Judiciary, recent events held around the state and accomplishments of judges and staff.
In 2014, the Judiciary Times received a third place award for newsletter writing and design from the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists (NJSPJ).
The Judiciary Times holds four previous awards from NJSPJ and two Astra Awards for Excellence in Newsletter Writing from the New Jersey Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association.
|Highlights of the Fall 2015 (PDF Version) (Flipbook Version)
- Sandra Lopez's Unconventional Path to the Bench
- Guardianship Monitoring Program Volunteers Discuss Protecting the Vulnerable
- A New Court Year, A Continued Emphasis on Justice Reform
- Former Administrative Director Edward McConnell Dies at 95
- Judiciary Launches Municipal Court App
- Work Proceeding on Criminal Justice Reform in New Jersey
- Atlantic City Kiosks Make Ticket Payment Easier
- Judiciary Warns of Notarios Publicos, Who Are Not Authorized to Practice Law
- Two Judges Elevated to Seats on the Appellate Division
- Baseball's a Hit With Drug Court Clients in Morris/Sussex Vicinage
- Federal Judge Played Major Role in Founding of Lawyers Fund
- Three Selected to Lead Vicinages As Trial Court Administrators
- Passaic County Courthouse Named to State, National Historic Registers
- Burlington Vicinage Prevails at Annual Judiciary Olympics