The Judiciary Times
Each quarter, the Judiciary Times publishes statewide and local news stories about the New Jersey courts, including new programs and services offered by the Judiciary, recent events held around the state and accomplishments of judges and staff.
In 2014, the Judiciary Times received a third place award for newsletter writing and design from the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists (NJSPJ).
The Judiciary Times holds four previous awards from NJSPJ and two Astra Awards for Excellence in Newsletter Writing from the New Jersey Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association.
|Highlights of the Winter 2014-2015 (Flipbook version) (PDF Version)
- Hundreds of Adoptions Finalized Throughout N.J.
- Morris/Sussex Debuts Program for Special Needs Community
- Whipple Moves from Morris/Sussex Vicinage to Appellate Bench
- Salem County Stages Active Shooter Preparedness Drill
- Smiles and Celebrations Punctuate Adoption Day in N.J.
- 'There's Always Room for One More'- Adoption Day 2014
- Forever Families Formed As Adoptions Finalized in N.J.
- Essex Vicinage Holds Senior Law Day
- Middlesex TCA Shares in Hawks' High School Football Milestone
- Judiciary Offers Courses for Court Executives
- Family Practice Division Plays Santa's Elves for Kids from Abusive Homes
- Camden Vicinage Installs 32 New Probation Officers in Dec. Ceremony