The Judiciary Times
Each quarter, the Judiciary Times publishes statewide and local news stories about the New Jersey courts, including new programs and services offered by the Judiciary, recent events held around the state and accomplishments of judges and staff.
In 2014, the Judiciary Times received a third place award for newsletter writing and design from the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists (NJSPJ).
The Judiciary Times holds four previous awards from NJSPJ and two Astra Awards for Excellence in Newsletter Writing from the New Jersey Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association.
|Highlights of the Summer 2015 (PDF Version)
- Chief Justice Touts Bail Reform in Bar Speech
- Magna Carta, Individual Rights Focus of Law Day Events
- How Drug Courts Improve the Lives of Offenders and Society
- How Bail Reform Will Affect Criminal Justice in New Jersey
- Judiciary Times Receives Journalism Award
- Ocean Vicinage Joins with High School for Internships
- Unearthing the Mystery of the Underground Railroad in N.J.
- Guardianship Monitoring Lauded at Elder Abuse Conference
- Peter Doyne Retires as Assignment Judge in Bergen Vicinage
- Vincent Grasso Retires as Assignment Judge in Ocean Vicinage
- Chief Justice Names Marlene Ford Assignment Judge in Ocean
- Bonnie Mizdol is New Assignment Judge in Bergen Vicinage
- Chief Justice Selects Minkowitz to Head Morris/Sussex Vicinage
- Middlesex Offers Employment Workshop for Probationers
- Court Managers Attend, Offer Leadership Training Courses
- Passaic Breaks Ground on New Courthouse Plaza in Paterson