HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION
Morris County Courthouse
Washington & Court Streets
Morristown, NJ 07963
- Susan Chait, Human Resources Division Manager
The mission of the Human Resources Division is to attract, develop and retain a high quality, diverse workforce. Human Resources is a strategic partner with management in leading and developing a workforce that exemplifies
- Quality service and continuous improvement
- Respect for the dignity of each individual
- Creativity and innovation
- Accountability and integrity
The Vicinage Human Resources Division is responsible for a variety of programs and services for employees and applicants. The division administers all Human Resources related functions for the New Jersey Superior Court of Morris and Sussex Counties.
- Recruitment and selection
- Organizational development & training
- Payroll, pension and benefits administration
- Employee and labor relations
The Morris and Sussex Vicinage offers diverse career opportunities in clerical, administrative, case management, supervisory and management positions. For job and internship opportunities please visit www.judiciary.state.nj.us or contact the Human Resources staff at (973) 656-4320.
Some Judiciary positions, such as Judiciary Clerk and Investigator, require testing through the Civil Service Commission. More information about examinations for these titles can be found by visiting www.state.nj.us/csc or by calling (609) 292-4144.