THE MONMOUTH VICINAGE TRIAL COURT ADMINISTRATOR'S OFFICE
The Assignment Judge is the chief executive officer of the vicinage responsible for overall vicinage affairs. The Trial Court Administrator is the chief operating officer. Examples of the particular duties of the trial court administrator's office are enumerated below.
- The supervision of all judicial support personnel;
- The support of all trial court operations, including the provision of adequate resources, personnel and equipment, managing the budget, establishing training programs, and maintaining facilities;
- The oversight and coordination of the flow of cases from initial filing to the time they are submitted to a judge for decision;
- The establishment of a human resources program including salaries, career development and promotional opportunities, training and affirmative action;
- The provision of courtwide support operations such as interpreting, jury management, court reporting, courtroom support, and library resources that cannot realistically be delegated to only one division of court;
- The assistance to the assignment judge in maintaining good relations with county government, bar, constitutional officers and related agencies; and
- The leadership with the assignment judge of a planning process which determines goals and priorities for the entire vicinage.
Trial Court Administrator's Office Directory
Gurpreet M. Singh, Esq.
|Trial Court Administrator||732-677-4213|
|Dawn Materia||General Operations Manager||732-677-4216|
|Carmen Flores||EEO/AA Officer||732-677-4215|