Warren County Superior Court
Juror Call Off Information: Juror Amenities
The Jury Assembly Room and the Jury Management Office are located on the second floor of the Courthouse at 413 Second St. in Belvidere. Jurors must report there for initial check-in and whenever dismissed from a courtroom during jury selection.
- Free coffee and tea are available in the Juror Assembly Room.
- Vending machines with soft drinks and a variety of snacks are located in the Jury Assembly Room.
- A refrigerator and microwave are available for juror use.
- Lunch for jurors is usually from 12:30 to 1:30 PM.
- Wireless internet access is available for jurors must bring their own laptop.
- Television is available for juror viewing.
- Magazines and books are available for jurors to read.
- Cell phone / blackberry use is permitted in the Jury Assembly Room but not in courtrooms or juror deliberation rooms.
- There is no cafeteria in the courthouse but several restaurants are within walking distance. Information on nearby dining establishments is available in the jury assembly room.
Note: Assistive Listening devices are available to jurors upon request. Please notify jury personnel -- in advance of your reporting date -- for assistance.