Back to Somerset Juror Reporting Information
Somerset County Superior Court Juror Call Off Information: Amenities
The Jury Assembly Room and the Jury Management Office are located in the historic 'church building' on Main Street in Somerville. To access
the Jury Assembly Room, jurors must enter the main door to the courthouse located at 20 North Bridge Street. The jury assembly room is
spacious and designed to meet the comforts of our jurors.
- A cafeteria is located in the lower level of the main courthouse.
- Free coffee and tea are available in the Juror Assembly Room.
- Vending machines are located in the cafeteria and the Jury Assembly Room.
- A refrigerator and microwave are available for juror use.
- Wireless Internet access is available. Jurors must bring their own PC in order to access the wireless Internet.
- Current magazines and books are available for jurors to read.
- Cell phone use is permitted in the Jury Assembly Room but not in courtrooms or juror deliberation rooms.
- Television is available for juror viewing.
- Board games, puzzles, and playing cards are available for use by jurors.
- A variety of restaurants, retail establishments, and historical landmarks, are within walking distance of the courthouse in the downtown area of Somerville. .
- Free parking is provided to jurors in the Bernie Field Parking Deck located on the corner of High Street and Grove Street. Jurors may park in spots on, or above, the "blue level" of the parking deck.
Note: Assistive Listening devices are available to jurors upon request. Please notify jury personnel -- in advance of your reporting date -- for assistance.