Ocean County Superior Court Juror Call Off Information: Amenities
The Jury Assembly Room and the Jury Management Office are located on the first floor of the Courthouse at 100 Hooper Avenue in Toms River. Jurors must report there for initial check-in and whenever dismissed from a courtroom during jury selection. The jury assembly room can accommodate 130 people and is designed to meet the comforts of our jurors.
- Free coffee and tea are available in the Juror Assembly Room.
- There is a cafeteria located across the street from the Justice Complex on the third floor (garage level) and another located in the basement of the Courthouse. In addition, a list of nearby dining establishments is available.
- Vending machines with soft drinks and a variety of snacks are located in the jury area.
- A refrigerator and microwave are available for juror use.
- Lunch for jurors is usually from 12:30 to 1:30 PM.
- Wireless internet access is available for jurors who bring their own laptop.
- The Judiciary makes several PCs available in the juror assembly room so that jurors can check their e-mails during the day.
- There is a "quiet" room for those jurors who want to read.
- Television is available for juror viewing.
- Jurors can use board games and cards.
- There are bookcases with materials donated by the Ocean County Library.
- Lockers are available for personal belongings for a 25 cent fee.
- Your comments are important to us. Please request a survey form if one is not provided.
[Back to top]