County Superior Court
Juror Reporting Information: Amenities
The Jury Assembly Room and the Jury Management Office are located on the first floor of the Morris County Courthouse. Jurors must report there for initial check-in and whenever dismissed from a courtroom during jury selection.
- Free coffee and tea are available in the Juror Assembly Room.
- Vending machines are located in an area adjacent to the Jury Assembly Room.
- Lunch for jurors is usually 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- There is no cafeteria in the courthouse but there are a number of dining establishments within walking distance of the courthouse.
- Wireless Internet access is available for jurors who bring their own laptop.
- Television is available for juror viewing.
[Back to top]