County Superior Court
Juror Reporting Information: Amenities
The Jury Assembly Room and the Jury Management Office are located on the first floor of the Morris County Courthouse. Jurors must report to that location for initial check-in.
- Free coffee and tea are available in the Juror Assembly area.
- Vending machines are located in an area adjacent to the Jury Assembly area.
- Lunch for jurors is usually 12:30 to 1:30 PM.
- There is no cafeteria in the courthouse but there are a number of dining establishments within walking distance of the courthouse.
- Wireless Internet access is available. Jurors must bring their own PC in order to access the wireless Internet.
- Television is available for juror viewing.
- Board games, puzzles, and playing cards are available for use by jurors.
- Public telephones are available in an area next to the Jury Assembly area.
[Back to top]