County Superior Court
Juror Reporting Information: Amenities
- The Jury Management Office and Juror Assembly Room are located on the lower level in the west wing of the Courthouse. Jurors must report to that location for initial check-in and after being excused from a courtroom.
- Each juror receives a free coffee ticket daily.
- Lunch and refreshments are available at two locations in the courthouse lower level.
- There are vending machines available to jurors.
- Lunch hour is usually between 12:30 and 1:30 PM.
- Wireless internet access is available in the jury assembly room. Jurors must bring their own PCs in order to access the wireless internet.
- Televisions are available at two locations with a selection of movies.
- Restrooms are located in the jury assembly room.
- Public telephones are available just outside the jury assembly room.
- Jurors have access to bookcases of novels and racks of magazines.
- Board games, puzzles, and cards are available for use by jurors.
- Juror checks are processed each Friday that the courts are open. You should expect to receive your juror check s within 2-3 weeks of your service.
- Your comments are important to us. Please request a survey form if one is not provided.
[Back to top]