Mercer County Superior Court
Juror Reporting Information: Reporting Information
175 South Broad Street, 2nd Floor
Trenton, NJ 08650-0068
For Information, please contact: (609) 571-4896
Directions and Parking Information
- Petit Jurors are to report to the Mercer County Civil Courts Building, located at 175 S. Broad St., Trenton, N.J. The Jury Assembly Room is located on the 2nd floor. Grand Jurors are to report to the Assembly Room located in the Criminal Courthouse, 400 South Warren Street, 3rd floor, Room 3A, Trenton, N.J.
- Parking: Jurors parking is provided at the Sun National Bank Arena, Parking Lot #1, located off Hamilton Ave. between South Broad St. and Route 129, Trenton, N.J.
- PLEASE NOTE: A bus is provided to transport jurors to and from the appropriate Courthouse beginning at approximatly 8:30 am daily.
- From Rt. 1 South: Exit at Warren St., turn right at light. Proceed 1 block to Market St., turn right at light. Take Market St. to Broad St., turn right. Proceed to 2nd light, turn left onto Hamilton Ave. Parking lot is on the left
- From Rt. 29 South: Exit at Market St., turn right at 3rd light onto Broad St.. Proceed to 2nd light and turn left onto Hamilton Ave. Lot #1 is on the left.
- From I-195: Once on Rt. 129, turn left onto Hamilton Ave. Lot is on the right
- NJ Transit bus information: Please call 800-772-2222
Wireless Internet Access
For your convenience, the Mercer County Judiciary has wireless internet access, free of charge. You must bring your own Wireless Internet Ready Device in order to use this service.
Juror Questionnaire Procedures
- You must fill out and return the questionnaire within 10 days (required by all jurors) even if you have a valid reason to be excused.
- Open questionnaire form to yellow section
- Carefully read all instructions on both sides provided on the questionnaire
- All excuses received must be in writing and received at least 10 days prior to your reporting date. Medical excuses must be accompanied by a doctor's note. If you have requested to be excused OR or checked any of the answers in the "RED BOX"' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REPORT AS SUMMONED! We will contact you in the event that there are any questions regarding your responses or request to be excused.
- RESCHEDULED: Your request should be considered as approved unless we contact you. Notification of your new date will be sent to you.
The Juror Number
Your Juror number appears at the bottom right of your summons. On the Friday, (after 5:30 PM), Saturday (all day), or Sunday (all day) before you are scheduled to serve, please call (609) 571-4610 to hear a recorded message telling you if you are required to report. This message will refer to your juror number. If you are required to report, you must do so at the location noted on your summons, and time mentioned on the recorded message. If the recording is unavailable, you are required to report as summoned.
Term of Service: Petit Jurors
The term of service for Petit Jurors is one week or the duration of one trial.
Term of Service: Grand Jurors
Grand Jurors must report at the time and date specified on your summons. The initial session will require your service for approximately 3 hours. The reporting location will be posted in the lobby of the Criminal Courthouse located at 400 South Warren Street. If you are selected to serve during the initial session, further grand jury service will take place on a specified day each week for approximately 16 weeks. Information Line (609) 571-4036 / 571-4038.
[Back to top]