Mercer County Superior Court
Juror Reporting Information: Reporting Information
The Jury Assembly Room and the Jury Management Office are located on the second floor of the Civil Courthouse, 175 South Broad St. in Trenton. Jurors must report there for initial check-in and whenever dismissed from a courtroom during jury selection.
- Free coffee and tea are available in the jury assembly room.
- There is no cafeteria in the courthouse but there is information available at the juror assembly room on dining establishments in the area of the courthouse.
- Vending machines with soft drinks and a variety of snacks are located in the jury area.
- A microwave is available for juror use.
- Lunch for jurors is usually from 12:30 to 1:30 PM.
- Wireless internet access is available for jurors must bring their own laptop.
- Television is available for juror viewing.
- There are magazines and books available for jurors.
- Your comments are important to us. Please request a survey form if one is not provided.
- There are historical landmarks nearby, including the Statehouse and the Old Barracks. Information is available at the jury assembly room.
[Back to top]