Cape May County Superior Court Juror Call Off Information: Amenities
LOCATION OF THE JURY MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Jurors must first report to the Jury Management Office, which is located on the first floor of the Courthouse at 9 North Main St. in Cape May Courthouse.
Wireless Internet access is available in the Jury Assembly Room. You must bring your own PC in order to access the Internet. The Judiciary does not provide PCs.
- Free coffee and tea are available in the Jury Assembly Room.
- Lunch break for jurors is normally 12:30 - 1:30.
- A microwave and refrigerator are available to jurors
- There is a vending area located in the lobby area of the Courthouse.
- Several restaurants and delis are located nearby. Further information, including directions, will be provided upon request.
- The Jury Assembly Room has bookcases that contain donated novels and magazines for jurors to read.
- Jurors can use board games and cards if waiting to be assigned to a trial.
- Television is available for jurors in the Jury Assembly Room.
[Back to top]