Burlington County Superior Court Juror Call Off Information: Amenities
The Jury Management Office and the Juror Assembly Room are located on the Ground Floor of the Courts Facility at 49 Rancocas Road in Mount Holly. Jurors must report to that location for initial check-in and when excused from court.
- Refreshments are available in the Juror Assembly Room and the juror deliberation rooms.
- A coffee shop and vending machines are located near the Juror Assembly Room.
- Refrigerators for jurors' use are located in the Juror Assembly Room and in each juror deliberation room.
- A microwave for jurors' use is available in the Juror Assembly Room.
- Listings of restaurants within walking distance are available.
- The Judiciary makes several PCs available in the Juror Assembly Room so that jurors can check their e-mail during the day.
- Wireless Internet is also available for those who bring their own PC.
- Jurors may watch television or borrow books or magazines while in the Juror Assembly Room.
- Public telephones are located in each building in the Court Complex.
All jurors are invited to take a free tour of the Historic Burlington County Prison Museum. This National Historic Landmark was designed by noted architect Robert Mills in 1811. Mr. Mills also designed the National Monument in Washington, D.C. At the time the prison closed in 1965, it was the oldest continually-used prison in the U.S. The Prison Museum is open Thursdays through Sundays and jurors need only show their juror badge to be admitted.
[Back to top]