|Back to ITO|
The Teleprocessing Network Management Group is responsible
- The design, planning, implementation and support of the
Judiciary wide area network. This is a state-wide data communications network
supporting all court locations, including the municipal courts. There are more
than 700 locations online, with terminals and printers numbering in the
- The planning, implementation and support of
network-related hardware and software for all locations throughout the state,
and their integration into the wide area network. This includes network-related
hardware and software operating on the Judiciary's mainframe computers, as well
as various network operating systems and associated hardware platforms for
local area networks.
- The planning, implementation and second level support of
all Judiciary local area networks.
- The planning, implementation and support of a disaster
recovery plan to restore network services in the event of a disaster.
- The establishment of standards concerning network
operating systems and the distribution of these standards to local support
- The technical review of all requisitions related to 3270
equipment, networking, cabling, and network operating system hardware and
software for the vicinages.
- Training of local support personnel in network operating