Attorney Registration and Payment
Returning UsersLogin with the User ID and Password you previously created.
Forgot your User ID? Click here.
Forgot your password? Click here.
First-time Users - One-time Account SetupYour temporary password can be used only once. It expires when you create your permanent password. In the future, use your permanent password to login as a "returning user".
- Find your User ID and temporary password in the instruction letter that was mailed to your managing partner. Go to step 2 below.
- Login with the unique User ID and temporary password located below the "Amount Due" on the invoice portion of your billing form.
- Create your permanent password, make note of it for future use, and submit the requested basic data.
- Go to your email inbox and click on the link in the activation email that you should have received. If there is no activation email, check your spam or junk folders, then contact us.
- Add email@example.com to your Address Book to ensure that you receive future notices regarding the annual assessment.
- Read the statement below and check the box to continue.
Additional assistance can be found with the tutorial and help.