|Back to Camden Vicinage |


General Information

Applications are accepted for Child Support, Child Custody and Visitation between the hours of 8:15 a.m. to 2:30 p.m (depending on application volume).

Applications are accepted for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Children in Court

Child Abuse and Neglect:  856-379-2200 Ext. 3612 or Ext. 3608
Child Placement Review:  856-379-2200 Ext. 3612 or Ext. 3608
Guardianship (Termination of Parental Rights)856-379-2200 Ext. 3612 or Ext. 3608
Kinship Legal Guardianship:  856-379-2200 Ext. 3612 or Ext. 3608

Child Support

Local (In-State) Applications: Paternity, child support, custody & parenting time.  Please call 856-379-2200 ext. 3808.
Interstate (Out of State) Applications: Please call 856-379-2200 Ext. 3678 or Ext. 3681.

Child Support Enforcement

Probation/Child Support handles all matters regarding child support enforcement: Please call 1-877-655-4371

Custody/Parenting Time/Visitation

Applications: Please call 856-379-2200 Ext. 3674 or Ext. 4448 or Ext. 3605.

Parent Education Program Divorcing Parents, Custody/Visitation Awareness Seminar, Mediation and Supervised Parenting Time: Please call 856-661-2795 or 856-661-2798


Please call 856-379-2200 Ext. 3614 or Ext. 3625

Domestic Violence

Restraining Order Applications: 856-379-2200 Ext. 3633 or Ext. 3644 or Ext. 3636
Motions:  856-379-2200 Ext. 3652

Family in Crisis (FCIU)

Court & Non-Court Involved Juvenile Matters: The Center for Family Services handles instances of anti-social behavior in juveniles that have and have not yet resulted in formal charges being filed in court. The Center for Family Services is located at 582 Benson St. Camden, NJ 08103.  By phone please call (856) 964-1990. 

Juvenile Delinquency

Please call 856-379-2200 Ext. 3650

Volunteer Programs

Juvenile Conference Committee (JCC): 856-379-2200 Ext. 3661
Child Placement Review Board: 856-379-2200 Ext. 3612 or Ext. 3620

WHERE TO GO? The Family Division Offices and Customer Service Desk are located on the 2nd Floor of the Hall of Justice.  Paternity, child support, custody & parenting time for Non-Divorce matters the Customer Service Desk is located on the 1st Floor of the Hall Justice 

For directions call 856-379-2235.
Privacy Policy | Contact Us | © New Jersey Judiciary