Camden - Vicinage 4
Directions to Camden County Hall of Justice
101 South Fifth Street
Camden, NJ 08103-4001
From N.J. Turnpike Southbound:
- Take Exit 4 to Route 73 North. Take Route 73 North to I-295 South. Then proceed as from I-295.
- Take I-295 to I-676 (follow signs for Walt Whitman Bridge until signs appear for Benjamin Franklin bridge; then follow signs for Benjamin Franklin Bridge).
- From I-676 take Exit 5A (Martin Luther King Blvd.).
- From Exit 5A, turn right at the bottom of the ramp onto Martin Luther King Blvd. Hall of Justice is on the right, at the corner of Martin Luther King Blvd. and 5th St. City Hall is at 6th St. between Federal and Market Sts., 1 block from the Hall of Justice.
From Atlantic City Expressway:
- Take the Expressway West to the end. From the western terminus take Route 42 North to I-676 (follow signs for Walt Whitman Bridge until signs appear for Bejamin Franklin Bridge; then follow signs for Benjamin Franklin Bridge). Then proceed as in Step 2 (From I-295) above.
From Cherry Hill, Marlton & Mt. Holly area:
- Take either Route 70 or Route 38 West to the junction of the two roads.
- From the junction, take 1 of the 2 right lans and follow the signs for Route 30 West (Camden/Philadelphia).
- Take Route 30 West 1´ miles to exit for Federal St./Camplbell Pl./Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Follow exit ramp over and across the highway to a 3-way fork.
- At the fork, take the road to the extreme left following the sign for Martin Luther King Blvd. Hall of Justice is at the 4th traffice light (5th St. and Martin Luther King Blvd.) on the right.
Several public parking lots in the area, including one across the street from the Hall of Justice.
Superior Court of New Jersey - Camden Vicinage, Hall of Justice, 101 S. Fifth Street, Camden, NJ is located between the intersections of Martin Luther King Blvd. and Federal Streets and is one block (west) of the Walter Rand Transportation Center Station.
The Walter Rand Transportation Center Station/Broadway Station is located at Broadway & Martin Luther King Blvd., Camden, New Jersey. Exit the train station or bus stop and walk one block east to the Hall of Justice Building.
- New Jersey Transit Bus Information
- River LINE Light Rail Service
2955 Market St.
30th Street Station
Philadelphia, PA 19104
For accessibility information call 1-800-USA-RAIL
- PATCO Speedline
Public Information: (856) 968-2228
(215) 218-3750, ext. 2228
15-16th St @ Locust Street
12-13th St. @ Locust Street
9-10th St. @ Locust Street
8th & Market Streets
Camden County, NJ
City Hall, Camden
Broadway/Walter Rand Transportation Center, Camden
Take DRPA's PATCO Speedline to Walter Rand Transportation Center/Broadway Station, Camden, NJ
With connecting service: http://www.drpa.org/patco/connecting_links.html
1234 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
and Accessible SEPTA: (215) 580-7800
Customer Service (TDD/TTY) (215) 580-7853
For customers with hearing impairments
With connecting links (215) 580-7800
- Regional Rail Trains
Exit Market East Station at 10th and Market Streets, Philadelphia, PA. Walk two blocks east to DRPA's PATCO Station at 8th and Market Streets, Philadelphia, PA. Take DRPA's PATCO Speedline (East) to Camden, NJ. Exit at Broadway/Rand Transportation Station.
- Market-Frankford Elevated Subway
Exit train at 8th and Market Street/PATCO Station, Philadelphia, PA. Follow signs in station for DRPA's PATCO Speedline. Take PATCO Speedline (east) to Camden, NJ. Exit at Broadway/Walter Rand Transportation Center Station.