Special Civil Part Officer Self-Help Center (Hoffman/Fields)
Special Civil Part Officer Message Center (Hoffman/Fields)
The Special Civil Part Officer Message Center is a dedicated telephone resource created to help answer questions regarding executions assigned to former Court Officers Arthur Hoffman and Eric Fields.
Phone: 201-527- 2323
When you call the dedicated line, you will have an opportunity to leave a message and a court employee will return your call to assist you. Please include your name, contact information, docket number, and a brief explanation of your concern.
- Option 1: If you are calling regarding the status of a payment, please press 1.
- Option 2: If you have a question regarding an Execution reassignment to a new court officer, please press 2.
- Option 3: If you are calling to request the status of a Bank Levy, Turn Over or Release, please press 3.
- Option 4: If your inquiry is regarding recent correspondence received from our office, please press 4.
- Option 5: If you are an employer calling regarding the status of garnishment checks, please press 5.
- Option 6: If you are inquiring about anything else please press 6.
- Option 7: To repeat this menu, please press 7.
Filing a Motion for Hoffman/Fields Matters