Probation Services Division
Due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, the Bergen County Supervision and Child Support Enforcement Unit has temporarily relocated to the Bergen County Justice Center at 10 Main Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601, Room 404.
All phone inquiries with respect to your child support case will be handled by the NJ State Child Support Call Center at 1-877-655-4371 and our temporary fax number is 1-201-371-1103.
Please continue to mail your payments to the NJ Family Support Payment Center (NJFSPC), PO Box 4880, Trenton, NJ 08650 or in person in Room 119, Finance Office, at the Bergen County Justice Center located at 10 Main Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601.
We apologize for the interruption in service and hope to be back in full operation in the very near future.Please also be advised that case and payment information is accessible on the Child Support website, www.njchildsupport.org.
10 MAIN STREET
HACKENSACK, NJ 07601
201-527-2358 – ADULT AND JUVENILE SUPERVISION UNITS
201-527-2358 – CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT UNIT
OFFICE HOURS: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday - Friday
EVENING REPORTING HOURS: 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
John Fuhrman , VCPO, Division Manager
Ronald Nowakowski, VACPO, Assistant Division Manager
Roy Friedman, VACPO, Assistant Division Manager
Lori M. Tirri, VACPO, Assistant Division Manager Attention Probation and Child Support clients:
Directions to Bergen County Probation Services10 Main Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
From N.J. Turnpike:
- Take 18E for Route 80 West. (Note - Stay in the Local Lanes)
- Follow the directions from I-80 Eastbound
- From I-80 Eastbound: Note - Stay in the Local Lanes on Route 80.
- Take Exit 66 (Hudson St.). From the exit ramp turn left onto Vreeland Ave.
- From Vreeland Ave., turn left onto Hudson St. Justice Center is approximately ¾ mile up, straight ahead.
- Pass the court house, located on your right as you go around, and remain in the right lane turning onto Court Street.
- Court house/Jury parking will be on your right, just past the court house.
From Garden State Parkway:
- Take Exit 159 to I-80 East, then proceed as above.
From Route 4:
- Use Hackensack Ave. exit, towards Hackensack. Hackensack Ave. becomes River St. in Hackensack.
- Follow for approximately 2 miles and take a right on Court Street.
- Parking for the Bergen County Justice Center is on your left.