Login with the User ID and Password you previously created.
Forgot your User ID? Click here.
Forgot your password? Click here.
First-time Users - One-time Account Setup
Your temporary password can be used only once. It expires when you create your permanent password. In the future, use your permanent password to login as a "returning user".
- Login with the unique User ID and temporary password.
- Create your permanent password, make note of it for future use, and submit the requested basic data.
- Go to your email inbox and click on the link in the activation email that you should have received. If there is no activation email, check your spam or junk folders, then contact us at CPF.Mailbox@njcourts.gov.
- Add CPF.Mailbox@njcourts.gov to your Address Book to ensure that you receive future notices regarding the annual assessment.
- For additional assistance see the tutorial and help.