Accommodations for Individuals with Disabilities
The Vicinage ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Coordinator is Clarence Dickerson. As a general rule, it is the responsibility of an individual with a disability to request an accommodation and the responsibility of the Judiciary to provide a reasonable accommodation. This general rule applies to employment and personnel practices as well as accessibility to the court’s programs, services or activities.
The following Auxiliary Aids are available for courtroom and administrative support needs.
● Public TDD/TTY telephones
● Infrared amplification systems
● Sign language interpreters
● Wheelchair accessible cubicles in all three law libraries
● Wheelchair accessible courtrooms
For additional information, please contact the General Operations at (609) 594-3403